RC Tank RC Jagdtiger IR 2.4GHz - 1:16
The development of the Jagdtiger began after the German troops demanded a heavy tank destroyer, which should be armed with a 12,8cm cannon. The basis for the Jagdtiger was the Tiger II form together with its rear-mounted engine. With a total weight of approx. 70 tons the Jagdtiger was the heaviest ever produced in series tank worldwide. With its massive frontal armor of up to 250mm the Jagdtiger was never destroyed during his service by enemy tank fire, according to reports. However, he was able to destroy a wide variety of opponent tanks in up to 3000m distance with his 12,8cm KwK L / 55 cannon.
The model has an aluminum gun barrel which can be raised / lowered and will be delivered as IR or 6mm BB version.
The model is powered by two 8500 U / min motors with improved torque whose power is directed to a metal gearbox and from there to the drive wheel made of high quality metal. In addition, all roadwheels are provided with a torsion bar suspension, which provides a scale look while driving, together with the ability to withstand most terrain bumps. Tracks and the lower hull of the Jagdtiger are made of metal to make the driving characteristics in terrain as realistic as possible.
As finish metal etched parts are mounted on the upper hull of the Jagdtiger, additional accessories complete the model.
The Jagdtiger will be delivered in a wooden box, in which the armor can be safely stored for transport.
Details / delivery:
• RC Tanks Jagdtiger Professional Edition
• 2.4 GHz remote control proportional
• Wooden box in ammo boxes look
• Metal content over 60%
• Metal gearbox with torque-optimized engines
• Individual members-metal tracks connected with steel pins
• Metal drive, idler and road wheels
• Metal lower hull
• smoke generator, sound module and shot unit
• 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH battery
• Charger 7.2V-400mA German standard
• Charging via charging socket on the bottom tray (tank don’t need to be opened for charging)
• IR receiver battle
• 1 bottle of Liquid Smoke
• Small Parts / Accessories Set
• Dimensions: approx 660x230x200 (LxWxH mm)
- Benutzung unter unmittelbarer Aufsicht von Erwachsenen
- Mindestalter: 14 Jahre
- Altersempfehlung: ab 14 Jahren
- Nicht für Kinder unter 36 Monaten geeignet. Erstickungsgefahr aufgrund verschluckbarer Kleinteile.